Agtrix makes it easy to assess, report and improve your sustainable farming activities using our leading spatially enabled software solution. Using AgDat technology, we can prepare reports that demonstrate how your farm operates profitably with minimal impact on ecosystem health. Data about any crop or area of land can be securely shared amongst growers, advisors, processors and industry groups to support best practice in sustainable farming. Reporting Sustainable Outcomes AgDat is an end-to-end data management system that can:
- Provide objective data on sustainable approaches to harvesting and processing (eg tillage, irrigation, chemical use and transport)
- Measure and communicate the effectiveness of government-funded extension programs
- Report environmental best practice to shareholders
- Help companies comply with certification requirements (eg organic, genetically modified)
- Help companies comply with food industry standards (eg European Union)
- Provide agronomy advisors with the best available data to inform decision-making.
Our software enables trusted agencies to act as brokers, providing regulatory bodies with consolidated base reports, and lobby government using objective data. Agtrix's software has been used to generate the mapping required for Land and Water Management Plans. Recording & Sharing Information AgDat records all field activities and recommendations in a central database to assist agricultural advisors and managers in planning a harvest to achieve sustainable outcomes. Data can be recorded by different stakeholders using three interfaces:
- Computer (AgDat)
- Touchscreen in farm machinery (AgDat Remote)
- Web interface (AgDat Web).
Information about a crop or area of land can be easily retrieved by clicking on a map, and data can be securely exchanged between stakeholders, at any time, to inform sustainable farm planning and management. AgDat Click here to read the Value of Data case study