AgDat Harvest was developed by Agtrix to monitor harvest progress and crop performance throughout a harvest season. AgDat Harvest can:
- Track the progress of your harvest with an easy-to-use mapping interface.
- Integrate data from a range of sources (from manual records or phone calls to sophisticated harvester tracking systems such as the AgDat Interpolator, which tracks the harvest fleet in real time using Global Positioning System and mobile communications technologies).
- Measure and update the original crop estimate against actual performance.
- Identify misconsigned deliveries to improve productivity records.
- Provide the base data needed for productivity analysis.
AgDat Harvest evolved from customised mapping tools developed for Australia’s sugar industry and currently used by more than 20 mills across the country. It is one element of the integrated AgDat software solution.